How To Clear Your Cache & Cookies
If you are having trouble opting in to one of our forms, one way to fix the problem is to clear your browser cache and cookies.
Here is how to do this:
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More More.
3. Click More tools and then Clear browsing data.
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
6. Click Clear data.
1. In the Safari app on your Mac, choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up menu.
2. Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
1. Click the menu button. and select Options.
2. Select the Privacy & Security panel.
3. In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data
4. Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
5. With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
6. Close the about:preferences page.